1.07.2011

thanks, broken laptop



(dress: vintage, via clothing swap; necklace, coach purse, shoes: vintage, thrifted)

Did you have a good first week of the year? Mine was so productive, and I have a busted laptop to thank for that! Mine was getting fixed for several days, and Josh's MacBook has some keys that don't work, so I just didn't really spend much time on line. It was great timing on my laptop's part, as I'm trying to work on my goals every day. Even though it sucks having to take my laptop in to get fixed, I like how shiny and clean it is when I get it back! I should care about the hard drive being replaced, but really, a smudge-free screen makes me happy, too.



The cutest husband!

13 comments:

  1. lovely images! happy weekend

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dread the day when my laptop goes. I love this baby so hopefully it stays a long time!

    Ps - These photos are beautiful! I really like their composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd die if my laptop broke!! but i'm glad you got so much done. really, it would probably be good for me too! but i love these pics of you! but i can't wait to meet your little boy!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww these are really fun. I laughed at the last shot. hehe. Cute dress. I am so looking forward to reading your birth story!! only a few more weeks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this all from your new lens? they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the laptop! Computer woes are most frustrating. Your photographs are beautiful. The brick wall was the perfect backdrop for your trendy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your belly just gets cuter and cuter! I love this outfit and these colors look stunning on you. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are SO beautiful!!!
    you look glowy and totally ready for baby. can't wait to see the little peanut's sure-to-be-adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous dress! you look lovely. can't wait to check back and see a post announcing your son has been born!

    carrie
    La Rizada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, i hope the laptop starts working again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. darn technology! hope you get it back soon. you look so beautiful, that dress is wonderful on you.
    can't wait to see the little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos! The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes a forced "unplugging" is just what you need. I'm glad you got to enjoy yours!

    Oh, and these pictures are so beautiful, Annie! I love the colors and the soft, calm feeling of them.

    ReplyDelete